Do I have to be a distributor to order promotional products direct from Garland?
- Yes. We sell our promotional products through Promotional Products Distributors. If you do not currently work with a distributor call us and we will be happly to put you in touch with one.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Your order will ship 7-10 working days after receipt of your order, provided all necessary documentation and artwork is included.
What if I have a really old Garland writing instrument that needs repair?
- We generally stock replacement parts and refills for all items for at least 20 years. Since all of our products are customized, we approach each request on a case-by-case basis. If your pen was manufactured prior to 1982, the mechanism may simply need to be refurbished. We can update your mechanism at no charge on most of our older items. Should the mechanism of your old writing instrument be repairable, we will offer you another Garland writing instrument of equal or greater value from our current product Collections. Give us a call or send back your writing instrument for evaluation.
How long will my repair take?
- Your repair will usually be on its way back to you within seven to ten (7-10) working days from receipt, except during our busy holiday season or our two-week summer shutdown.
What repairs are covered by Garland's Heirloom guarantee?
- Our guarantee covers the mechanical/functional working of your USA-made writing instrument. Many times, we receive items that only need repair due to improper replacement of the refill or lead. Other writing instruments are returned that are decades old, or have experienced a lifetime of use in just a few years. We take pride in fixing as much as we can at no charge to our loyal clients. Don’t you wish your new vehicle came with as good a warranty as your Garland?
How should I package my writing instrument when I send it back for repair?
- Send your writing instrument in a padded (bubble-wrapped) package or small box to prevent damage that may be caused in transit. Items that are valuable or important to you should be shipped by a traceable and insured method. We cannot be responsible for replacing items that we do not receive or are damaged or lost in transit due to improper packing. Please contact your post office for correct postage. We cannot accept postage due returns.
Where do I send my Garland writing instrument for repair?
- Please mail repairs to Garland Repairs at 1301 Park Avenue South, Linden NJ 07036. Be sure to include a valid return address, with street location and zip code, as repairs are usually shipped via USPS.
What if my pen doesn't write?
- Check to make sure your refill has ink in it – many times our customers simply overlook this important step. If you’re out of ink, you may simply need to purchase new refills. Still doesn’t write? Return to us for repair or contact us for assistance.
How do I order refills?
- Refills can be purcased by sending a check or money order with your completed order form which can be downloaded from our Replacement Refills, Leads & Erasers page in the products section of our website to our Service Department at 1301 Park Avenue South, Linden NJ 07036 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a valid return address with zip code to ensure that your product is delivered promptly and provide us with your phone number so we can contact you if necessary. Refills are shipped within days of receipt of your order.
How do I replace the refill in my Garland Rollerball?
- Rollerball refills are available in fine point black or blue. If not specified, black will be provided. To replace the cartridge in your rollerball, please follow these instructions:
Pull apart the top (cap) and the bottom (barrel) halves of the rollerball. Unscrew the metal nib from the barrel. Remove and discard the protective cap from the new rollerball refill cartridge. Insert the new cartridge into the metal nib and screw the nib back into the barrel.
Always remember to put the cap of your rollerball back on the barrel when not in use to extend the life of your refill.
Rollerball cartridges are highly fluid and will dry out quickly if the tip is left exposed for an extended period of time.
What color refills are available for Garland Ballpoint Pens?
- Refills are available in black or blue ink, in medium point.
Do you provide virtual product proofs?
- Yes. You can create your own virtual proof for your customer by using our new Virtual Proof feature located on our website. Its easy to create your custom sample. Just select the virtual Proof feature on our website and follow the step by step instructions. You can print out the sample directly, save it for later or e-mail it directly to your customer. Its fast and easy to use. Please remember the virtual proofs are not exact. Colors will vary based on computer screens, printers etc. For best results we recommend actual physical proofs to ensure the product matches the customer requirements.
Are Garland Writing Instruments made in America?
- Yes. All Garland Writing Instruments are made in the United States.
What are Garland's minimum order quantities for customized products?
- Order minimum for our Colour, Revere, Monogram, Tuscany and Signature Collections is 24.
Order minimum for our Founder's Collection is 50.