Garland Writing Instruments has been acquired by Pen Company of America, LLC (www.pencomerica.com) . Pen Company of America will continue to supply Garland’s USA-made writing instruments going forward out of our Garwoon, NJ facility. Garland writing instruments are easily recognized by the flared top design, the carefully-weighted balance, and the styling. All writing instruments in the Colour, Revere, Monogram, Tuscany, Signature and Founder's Collections continue to be custom designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA. The flared top design is a registered trademark of Garland Writing Instruments and remains a subtle, yet distinctive way to identify a Garland writing instrument in today's promotional product marketplace.
Contact us for a distributor in your area.
Unleashing the Power of Promotional Products
While other advertising methods have become cluttered to the point of ineffectiveness, gift giving or promotional products has remained one of the most affordable and effective ways to reach current or future customers. Here are a few fun facts to consider before you spend another advertising dollar.
• 71% of gift recipients feel happiness toward the gift-giving company
• 62% reported doing business with presenter after receiving the gift
• 79% of recipients said they looked up a brand after receiving a gift
• 83% of consumers said they are more likely to do business with a company after
receiving a gift compared to 6% online, 12% print, and 17% of broadcast
• 90% of recipients recall the company’s branding compared to 30% of broadcast
and 20% of print, mobile and online
Contact your Promotional Products specialist to find out more. If you don't have a specialist, we are happy to recommend one in your area.