MC-C and MC-G
Pen and Pencil Set
• 5.5" (137mm) wide by 8.5" (216mm) high perfect bound.
• Lay-fl at design for ease of writing
• Cloth-bound hard-cover in black, blue, purple, and grey with black ribbon bookmark
• 176 white, line-ruled text pages.
• Deboss cover with logo and/or text for $1.50 per book with a minimum order of 50. One-time die stamp charge of $75.
• Maximum stamping area 4" (102mm) x 5" (127mm)
• Chrome or gold plated 2" (51mm) x 1.5" (38mm) hardened brass
• Dual-action, double-clasp clip for extra support
• Maximum engraving area 1.33" (34mm) wide by .7" (18mm) high.
• Supple leather in 3 colors: black, tan, and red.
• 1.75" (44mm) wide by 6" (165mm) high, fi nished and hand stitched
• Engrave top sleeve area 1" (25mm) wide by .4" (10mm) high, minimum order of 50.
• Pair our twist ballpoint pen with our newly redesigned mechanical pencil for the perfect special gift experience.
Contact us for a distributor in your area.
Unleashing the Power of Promotional Products
While other advertising methods have become cluttered to the point of ineffectiveness, gift giving or promotional products has remained one of the most affordable and effective ways to reach current or future customers. Here are a few fun facts to consider before you spend another advertising dollar.
• 71% of gift recipients feel happiness toward the gift-giving company
• 62% reported doing business with presenter after receiving the gift
• 79% of recipients said they looked up a brand after receiving a gift
• 83% of consumers said they are more likely to do business with a company after
receiving a gift compared to 6% online, 12% print, and 17% of broadcast
• 90% of recipients recall the company’s branding compared to 30% of broadcast
and 20% of print, mobile and online
Contact your Promotional Products specialist to find out more. If you don't have a specialist, we are happy to recommend one in your area.